Writing Service (Web and Print)
Communicating effectively is all about knowing your audience and writing for them in a language they can clearly understand, be it plain-English, ‘txt’ talk or braille. Writing for a specific medium (e.g. web, print or SMS), developing a certain tone of voice and creating an engaging and lively writing style can be time-consuming and difficult, especially if writing just isn’t your thing.
If you find a blank page intimidating, you can commission me to write your website, web pages, marketing copy or any other text for you. During the last fifteen years, I have written:
- Website copy and content, website pages
- Newsletters, articles, FAQ, glossaries, tips and advice columns
- Company manuals, software user documentation and technical reports
- Marketing material including concept copy, sales presentations, letters and point-of-sale material
- Catalogues, book blurbs, brochures, fliers and resumes.
Contact me for a free cost estimate for your writing project.
View fees for writing and other services.
Please let me know if you would like to discuss or commission a related service not specifically mentioned here. You may also like to find out what my clients say about working with me.
“Web writing, writing, copywriting and copy-editing services from experienced writer and editor, Steph Kendall.”